Sensorless sequential gas injection controller
TE-SL – sensorless sequential gas injection controller. Budget saving and easy to install gas ECU kit used for the fourth-generation autogas systems.
Main features of the controller:
- System does not use MAP and Gas temperature sensors. Switching from gas to petrol in manual mode.
- Functionally TE-SL is almost the same as TE-PM model.
- Only one sensor needs to be connected – reducer temperature sensor.
- Lambda sensor connection needed only for the mixture composition indication. TE-SL does not correct mixture according to lambda sensor.
- There is no connection to RPM, ECU uses “Virtual RPM” function.
Functional differences between TEGAS engineering gas controllers
|TE-STREAM 4,6,8||TE-STREAM 4,6,8 OBD||TE-PM||TE-PS||TE-SL|
|MAP point collecting||+||+||+||+||–|
|gas temperature sensor||+||+||+||inside||+|
|reducer temperature sensor||+||+||+||+||+|
|double independent correction||+||+||–||–||–|
|OBD adaptation||w/ TE-Z8||+||w/ TE-Z8||w/ TE-Z8||w/ TE-Z8|
|OBD error reading||–||+||–||–||–|
|petrol extra injection||–||–||+||+||+|